Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2, 2010-Sketch ~ Red-White and Blue ~



Hey, hey, hey! It's the Fourth of July weekend and we have a very special July planned for Stuck on U. Nanne had the great idea that we 'play up" the patriotic theme all month. So, we have some great, great challenges in store for you! We think you will really enjoy them.

This week we have another Pagemaps sketch by Becky Fleck and her staff. It would be great for those special holiday pix you are going to take .. or you can use it any ole way you choose. But the SPECIAL challenge is to incorporate the colors red, white and blue along with your sketch layout. Now, if you think you'd prefer not to do the color challenge, that's okay ... you can still link to Mr Linky if you use the sketch.

Now, some of us are going Fourth of July traditional and a few of us are not but we ARE using our red, white and blue ... so, here you go ... (oh, and be sure to have a safe and fun holiday)


Busted: Saga of the Missing Jewels
Sandi Clarkson



Forever in our Hearts
Nanné Harry



Ride On
Leah Schaeffer

Leah will be late in posting ... if at all .. family emergency ... say a quick prayer for little Cody!

I just wanted to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this time. What a wonderful community of support we have here! Love, Leah




7 comments:

  1. I didn`t find any linky, so I`m posting my layout here:

    http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/07/kakemomsen.html

    Smiles from Ane Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sketch, and both of the layouts are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Sandi and Nanne!! I am going to try and play along with you this week!!
    I do hope that little Cody is okay!! Always so scary when they hit their head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts! Sandi...the look on that baby's face is adorable!!! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I played this week, been so long since I played! Great lo's girls & I hope Cody is ok! Sandi that babies face is priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these LOs are fabulous!! I love all the flowers and lace and girlyness of them!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO's ladies!! Yay!! I think I finally figured out the Linky. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..