Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec 10th Bobunny die cut challenge (no sketch) but some blog candy .. woohoo!



Gosh, December 10th .. already?!! Where has this year gone?? Anyway, we are glad that you are joining us this week. We have something a little different for you this time. We were asked by Generations Crafting if we would be interested in doing a Die Cut paper challenge and of course, we said yes! So, each of the designers (with one exception ... who already had hers) has chosen a die cut paper from the Bo Bunny collections provided by Floren at GenC and used it on their project. On a side note: this was kind of fun sending the same papers out to all our designers from Texas across the USA and on to Finland, Norway and Australia.  {{{Group hug!}}} Now, if you don't have Bo Bunny, that's okay! You can use any die cut paper in that stash of yours  ... yes, we know that you are hoarding a few! LOL And if you aren't, you can make your own die cut paper using a die cut machine or template. Just get creative and show us what you can do! You will have 2 weeks to upload your project.

Now, we haven't had any blog candy in a while, so .... this month we are sending the lucky winner 18 sheets of gorgeous Bo Bunny papers along with a great Summer Sticker Pack. Thanks to Generations Crafting  for such yummy candy! Just leave us a comment telling us what you would do with the blog candy if you were to win. We will announce the winner on our Dec 24th post. 

So, let's take a break from the demands of the holiday and see what our designers did this week!  



Precious
Sandi Clarkson



Kids Rule
Leah Schaeffer
Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry 

Mickey's Secret Garden
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations



Snow Fun
Lisa McIntyre


Fern Riley

A Walk in the Park
Debbie Burns
 

 Den Gode Fe
Stine Ursin



Hello Sunshine
Annette Gearside

Yours
Beatriz Guzman
We can't wait to see what you create!


14 comments:

  1. Love all the DT projects! I can't wait to get started on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! Each of you did a fantastic job! I love them all and I'm amazed at all the different ways to use die cut papers. Thanks for taking on the challenge ladies!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts ladies! It has been a crazy few months and I cannot wait to catch up on layouts from the summer up to now...things will get caught up eventually...right!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the layouts are so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what would I do with this gorgeous paper? I'd create some summer vacation layouts to try and get myself up to date.

    Gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow everybody! I LOVE these pages! Just adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I strayed from my goal to finish my Christmas pictures. Oh well,...this takes me away from the cold and makes me think Spring and Summer! Thanks for the inspiration! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would most certainly have to use some of it on layouts for my grandkids. I just love the colors on Bo Bunny papers. So very vibrant. Thanks for all the beautiful projects you ladies do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful layouts! Everyone did an awesome job! I have lots of spring and summer layouts to work on and would love to use these great Bo Bunny papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful pack of Bo Bunny pp's , so bright and colorful !!!! I have lot's of summer photo's which I could use for these! Great opportunity to win these gorgeous set !!!
    Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your design team never disappoints!! Another week of amazing dt LOs!! I love checking out all the talent here! And thanks for offering such a great prize! I know I would use it to catch up on some LOs I am waaaayyyyyy to behind on!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome giveaway! I think I'd make some mini albums for some of our trips' photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great challenge and an amazing prize! I love all the inspiration that you talented ladies share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..