Friday, September 23, 2011

Sept 23 Die cut challenge "Heart"

Happy Friday, scrappers! And welcome to another Die Cut challenge here at Stuck on U. So ... have you been wondering what the Cut will be this week? Well, we are in LOVE with this one and think you will be too! HEARTS! Yes, we want to see hearts and yes, we realize this is not February BUT .. we (well, I) thought it would be something very verstile and that lots of peole could use in one way or another. Hmm, probably being TOO easy on you this week! So, let's see what you can do that is creative and different! And if not that, then any old HEART will do. We just ask that this be a NEW project as of 9/23/2011.

In the way of anouncements, we did want to let you know that Fern Riley will be stepping down from the team at the end of this month to spend more time with her family. She has been with us well over a year and we thank her for her enormous contribution to this team.  Fern, we'll miss you .. but we know where you live. Put the coffe on!  LOL

Alrighty then, time for the big Design Team reveal. Here we go!



Love Exploding Box
Nanné Harry

New School
Leah Schaeffer


Forever Friends
Sandi Clarkson


Peace Love Football
Rechelle Pace
The Football Mom


You and Me
Wanda Boardley

Wedding card
Stine Ursin
My Hobby Blog

You Make My Heart Sing
Theresa Kelly
Love Grows Mini Album
Fern Riley
Haunted by your Love
Faith Abigail 
Faith Abigail Designs
      The Tie That Binds Is Love     Tammy Edwards 
Paper Pastimes of a Scrapbooking Mimi



Don't forget we have some awesome blog candy this month. See the photo on the sidebar. I ♥♥♥ it!



10 comments:

  1. Just WOW!
    What variety and AWESOME projects!
    They all ROCK.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the DT inspiration- big variety and love the Heart challenge this will be easy- yet something different. Have a great weekend. Sorry- to hear about Fern leaving she will surley be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv all of the projects girls!
    hugs
    Nanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miss Fern...we'll miss you SO much on the team!!!!
    You are an amazing talent my friend!!!!!

    I am out of town but popping in in case I miss all the blogs and let me tell you...LOVED this challenge! GREAT projects everyone!!!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, everyone! Love love love the variety~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed that a "heart" generated so many types of fabulous projects! Very nice everyone!

    Rechelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I have never come across this challenge blog before...I remedied that; I'm a follower now! Big thanks to the DT for wonderful and varied inspiration; I love when the DT styles are not all the same...so much more to see creatively :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a great blog! Came across your blog from June's blog simplyelegantpapercrafts. I became a follower and excited to play in the challenges!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really had fun with this challenge! I love hearts, and I love my children, and as a mom with all boys, sometimes it is hard to work in some of those favorite girly elements that I love so much! Thanks for a great blog, too! Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
    http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..