Friday, December 7, 2012

Dec 7th Sketch and new DT members

Woohoo, it's Friday and we are loving that! Time for Reveal Day and also, the opportunity to introduce  3 new Layout Sketch Designers. We know that this is a busy time of year for most everyone but we hope that you will have the opportunity to play along. This fortnights sketch was designed
by our own Sandi Clarkson. We hope you like it! 


Now, we'd like to take a moment to get you better acquainted with these awesome new ladies! We are so excited to have them as part of our team! 


"Hi, I'm Patricia from Amsterdam, Holland. 57, single mum, but son all grown up now. I'm a full-time school manager in a big primaire school. Love to scrapbook because it's so good to get creative after a long day of talking and managing. The paper, the flowers, stamps, paint, combined with pictures of family, friends, nature, my cats, holidays, it's simply makes me happy. I love using sketches to make something different every time. Besides sb, I also love playing bridge, taking pictures, walking in woods,   have good meals with my son  or with friends, love classical music and CSI Miami, reading a good thriller and have a good laugh. Love challenge blogs and very thrilled and happy to be on the SOUS team."

"Hi, everyone I'm Laura. I live in a small town in beautiful south-western Ontario, Canada. I am a stay at home mom to 2 fantastic and energetic little boys - Cody is 12 and Ty will be 11 in a couple of weeks. They are 13 months apart and they keep me hopping! I am always busy with something with them!! I am happily married for 13 years to my best friend and the most patient and handsome man on earth, Jon. He keeps me grounded, is always there for me and NEVER asks how much I spent on scrappy stuff! I started scrapping years ago when my sister took me to a Creative Memories beginner class and although I really enjoyed it, I just wasn't a Creative Memories scrapper and soon struck out on my own. I found a few very helpful and friendly sites on the web and have been trying new things and learning ever since. I think my style is eclectic. Sometimes I like a very clean and simple layout, sometimes my layouts are more layered and sometimes I ink, tear, layer and distress my projects! My family is the focus of my life, my inspiration, and my motivation to scrapbook." 

"Hi, ladies. I am Caroleanne. I am a SAHM who just loves all things scrapbooking. I have been scrapping for about 6-7 years now and cannot seem to stop! I mainly scrap my husband-Phillip, my daughter -Jessie and Millie the dog, the intention being that these are all memories I am saving and collecting for Jessie and her children and children's children! I love taking photos and scrapping them in the best way ever to remember those special moments in life. I have also been guilty of getting Jess to wear a particular color scheme as I always have a scrapbook page going in my head! I have more than one album on the go at once, so that I can catch up on the here and now, and the photos of the past that just got shoved in a box and hidden away in a drawer. I love all things girly and flowery, so my pages always contain lots of pretty things. I would say that my style is quite clean and classic, girly and pretty. I also scrap practically every day, and always have a photo or moment in mind for my next layout. Scrapping feeds the creative side of me and it is something I truly love to do. it's also great to get to know lots of other like-minded ladies in the scrapping world - so it's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you guys more."

__________

Alrighty, time to share what the DT has done with today's sketch. It is always so amazing to see what other people do with a sketch that we create and this is no exception! 



Bridal Party


Dream a Little Dream
Sandi Clarkson


Adventure Seeker
Nanné Harry


Cherish
Christmas Kisses
Annette Gearside 


Sweet Cheeks
Charlotte Brochu


MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKE
CAROLE WRIGHT
http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/


Buy a tree
Patricia van Gelder



Winter Magic
Jane


"Zach"
Fern Riley


Joy, Peace, Love
Bonnie Friesen


Joseph's Lullabye
Tracey Gregory


Beary Cute
Laura Gilhuly


Wow! What awesome inspiration! 
Okay, your turn! Time to grab some pretty papers, a photo or two and make something awesome!! You will have 2 weeks to upload your project using the linking tool. 

Before we  go, we need to announce the Top 3 entries for the Die Cut Challenge from November 16th's Owl challenge. Here they are:



Ladies, email me at clarkson DOT sandi AT gmail DOT com with your email addy and I will get your Top 3 badge to you. 

See you next time! Have a great weekend! 
   

10 comments:

  1. Happy to have been chosen in Top 3 for my Owl Tag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lovely sketch and wonderful layouts from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sketch you ladies had for inspiration! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL layouts, DT!
    Congrats to all of you wise old owl winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the top three, love all those owls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be on the team, nice to see all the other girls, nice to see those super cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wheeeeee .. lots of great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all amazing! I love seeing all of the different takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sketch I am working on it right now. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..