Friday, June 13, 2014

Die Cut challenge reveal- Any Animal

Happy Friday fellow crafters and so glad you stopped by today to check out our Die Cut Challenge reveal for today..
For this weeks challenge we asked out girls to add ANY ANIMAL to their projects..
We love how fun this challenge is and hope you will find time to play along..


but before we get to the goodies we would like to introduce you to a few new girls we added to our Die Cut Team:  Welcome ladies to our happy scrappy family  :)

Janis
Hi! I'm Janis Lewis from Pause Dream Enjoy. I've been blogging since 2009, but crafting just about all my life. Happily married for 27+ years; 4 children - one with special needs; 2 grand kids. My husband & I love to travel. We've moved over 20 times during our marriage to places including South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Alaska (we moved to Alaska twice!). My favorite non-crafty things are cooking out, camping, reading, traveling, and when it's pretty weather, just sitting outside letting the sunshine warm my face. My favorite crafty things are my Silhouette Cameo and metal dies. I love making cards, tags, layouts, mini albums, and boxes. So excited to be a part of this fab DT! Let's get started playing!


Jessica
My name is Jessica Wilson and I am an AVID paper lovin', craft supply hoardin', die cut lovin', Close To My Heart sellin', mommy and wifey to Brandon Jr and Brandon Sr! I have been Papercrafting for as long as I can remember, but only started my blog, Craftin' and Stampin', and YouTube about 3 years ago! I love being a part of a team, and I LOVE to create beautiful handmade gifts for people! I adore selling Close To My Heart to people who are BRAND NEW to paper crafting and to people who have been papercrafting for years!!! I adore using my Cricut and my Cameo to make die cut images for Scrapbook layouts, card, and 3D projects!!! I am SUPER excited to be a part of the Stuck on You Sketches Design Team!!! 


Katie
Hiya! I'm Katie Brooks (aka kbstamps) from Seattle, WA. I am a mom to a beautiful 6 year old girl names Sophie and have a wonderful husband named Jeremy. I work full time at a non-profit organization looking for an HIV Vaccine. I have had a love for arts/crafts all of my life, it was passed to me by my parents. I've tried so many things, but making cards is my fave as I can easily share it with those I love! I really enjoy playing challenges, it's a fun way to be inspired and see through the eyes of others, which is why I am thrilled to be part of the SOUS Die Cutting Team! So lucky to be here with all these talented folks!


katy
I'm am married to my soul mate. I'm a mother to three sons that keep me busy and a daughter that keeps life interesting. I'm an Investment Advisor by day and a papercrafter by night. I've been crafty since I was a little girl...spending Spring Breaks and Summers with my grandmothers who were artists in their own way. I started scrapbooking in high school which was very primitive to say the least. I've been a Close To My Heart Consultant for 12 years and love it! On weeknights and weekends, you will hear my Cricut chirping and glitter in my hair.


 and a reminder of our June sponsor which is :
The Cutting Cafe
The Cutting Cafe
Blog candy is ANY 3 sets from the store

Our design team definitely had some fun with this one cause these projects are amazing..
Now, lets get to the goodies shall we:

Goldfish


It's a Girl
Nanné Harry


Dino-mite Dad!
Janis Lewis
Pause Dream Enjoy

because I love you


Let's Shell-ebrate!


small little one
Julie Kight


When you were a turtle
Neela Nalam


Mexican Party


Look Whoo's Here


Bee Happy
Katy Donaldson Taylor


Bee Creative Wall Decor



Fun or what?..LOL  
and we also have our top3 from our Sketch challenge of May 23rd

Brenda

Scrapping Delight

Barbara

Congrats ladies and please email Nanné (nannescreations@hotmail.com)
and she will email you our top3 blog button to show case on your blogs..

All right then scrappers and card makers..  That's our post for today and we hope you'll get some time to play along with us and remember, you have two weeks to join this challenge..
Till next time..
Have a scrap-tastic weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So so happy to have you new gals with us! Welcome! And super love the projects! GREAT WORK! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet inspiration projects! I've got just the project for my animal cut! Thanks for the challenge and congrats to the featured layouts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feeling excited to be on the team with all these amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my project as a TOP 3 ~ Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute challenge this week! Love the team's adorable animals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..