Monday, January 12, 2015

SNOW...die cut

Hey Everyone, its Tracey here to share the project I have created for the
  SNOW die cut challenge.
This photo was taken on Christmas Eve 2011.....we had the best day, so many laughs...watching my children on skis for the first time.

I wanted my whole layout to look like snow.......As you can see I have layered white on white , with a few touches of Aqua washi tape. 


Artbooking cricut cartridge was used to cut the overlay, I popped up the cut out snow flakes, added some tiny doilies and buttons.


I can't wait to see what you create.......Happy Monday !

5 comments:

  1. Love how you decorated the snowflakes. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and the snowflakes are gorgeous! Love the white on white theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun layout, love the white on white

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the edges of your layout!!! Such great detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..