Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sweet Boy-Feb 13 Sketch

Hi SOUS friends! Happy Thursday. It's Stephanie here today to share my layout using the current sketch by the fabulous Nanne!
 While we just celebrated Valentine's Day, I didn't use a Valentine photo, but rather one of my son (from a few years ago) when he was dressed up in his big sister's accessories!! He is a hoot!

 
I used the Kiss Me collection from Bella Blvd. here. Although it is a layout about my son, I felt this line was appropriate because he was dressing up as a girl!!
 

 
I hand cut a medium sized heart from a piece of patterned paper & placed it behind my photo to follow the sketch. I added some flair buttons that go perfectly with the picture.
 
 
I adored all the paper strips in the sketch as I love mixing & matching patterns & this sketch allowed me to do just that!
 
We hope you get the chance to play along. If you do, remember to link up & share your creation with us. We love seeing what you do with the sketches!!
Thanks for visiting today!
~Stephanie 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..