Sunday, March 29, 2015

Every Summer...

Hello and thanks for joining me, Rosie, for the latest sketch reveal. There is sooo much inspiration in this fabulous sketch!

{Patterned paper, die cut pages, overlay, brads, chipboard, stickers-Simple Stories "Good Day Sunshine"; paper clip Simple Stories "I Am"; ledger paper-unknown; grey print-Studio Calico Basics; card stock-Bazzill}

I loved the lined paper in the sketch and found this ledger pattern in my stash, I placed it on a piece of Bazzill dotted card stock. It was great to pull out a punch I haven't used in awhile, that's the EK Success notebook edge punch. The die cut page I used for the layout title is one of the SN@P die cut pages in the Good Day Sunshine collection along with the woodgrain pattern.
This 'holepunched' paper is also a die cut page from the same collection. You have a good look at the overlay I used with the hexagons layered over the woodgrain page.
I handcut a tag to hold my journaling and finished it off with a brad. The also punched the edge on the tag which creates a visual triangle with the other punched edges.

I hope you'll find some time to give this sketch a try and link us up by clicking on the current sketch on the sidebar!

Thanks for stopping by :)




1 comment:

  1. Love the sketches here and the DT contributions. Just a question, if one plays along with your challenges are winners announced and where? I can not seem to navigate the blog to determine an answer on my own. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..