Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ride

Hello!

It's Rosie here to share my version of the latest sketch challenge :).

{patterned paper, stickers-That's My Boy Echo Park, alphas-Echo Park & Heidi Swapp, large flourish-Kaisercraft die, twine-???, pearls-Want2Scrap}

To create the large circles out of twine I used a circle die cut paper and "traced" along the edge with liquid glue.

This large flourish is a decorative die by Kaisercraft, I used it in place of the tree die cut in the sketch.
I love all the layering possibilities this sketch provides and using papers from the same collection ensures the colours and patterns work well together.

Link up your take on the sketch by clicking on the "current sketch" in the sidebar and come back tomorrow to see Jane's take on the sketch! 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..