Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Easter- (a little late) :)

Good morning, it's Charlotte here from Scrapsational with a layout to show you that I did with the May 22nd sketch. I'm trying to catch up on the grandkids albums, so I actually used this same sketch to do 2 layouts which are basically the same, one for each of them. I find this is a huge time saver for me. Takes the guess work out and gives me 2 layouts! :)


It's a tradition for us to bless Easter baskets with food and then go home to share it with each other.  The little ones really look forward to doing this and filling their baskets with goodies.

Remember to link up your layouts done with this sketch on the side bar! We'd love to see what you've created! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkly alphas and your mix of patterned papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..