Sunday, May 17, 2015

HOME- dc cut reveal


Happy Sunday fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here to share a home decor project I created for today's die cut reveal..
I've been wanting to play with the 3D letters that I found in the Silhouette online store and this was the prefect opportunity :)

Here is what I created:


I added lots of fun details to my letters..
How about some close ups:

Added an apron and some butterflies to the H

Had fun with polymer clay, by making some eggs to my nest..
Three eggs for three kids :)

Added a clothes pin with a card and some flowers..

and for my E .. I added three coffee cups and some coffee beans..
for my love of coffee..

and their you go.. My die cut project for today's reveal..
Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

7 comments:

  1. I saw these letters on Silhouette but didn't get them. What a wonderful creation you made. I definitely will get them now
    Could you check links for current diecut challenge and sketch challenge. I am only seeing the older ones to link up. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link it up tool has been update.. Thank you for letting us know :) and thank you for such kind words on my project..

      Delete
  2. Love this! I'm feeling really inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project. So many perfect details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO super awesome! But...anyone surprised by this? Nope! You are just that awesome bestie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..